A Service Designed With you In Mind
If you need more space but don't want to move home, the ideal solution is to increase the size of your existing property.
When you're planning a house extension, loft conversion or garage conversion, it's important to get the design just right. Your home extension design needs to satisfy building control regulations, and for many home extension projects you'll need planning permission too.
KCR Design takes the hassle out of planning your home extension. Whether you're looking for a house extension, loft conversion or garage conversion, we can help. If you're looking to get your building project off the ground, we can help you achieve the extra space you've always dreamed of. We take care of every aspect of your planning and are there for you all the way through your build project.
Here’s how we can help you....
- We specialise in plans for extensions and conversions
- There are no hidden charges for you to pay: we will give you a fixed quotation for your plans
- We cover all of Kent
- Plans prepared using the latest industry standard software and printed on full size A1 architectural paper
- 97% success rate for gaining full planning permission
- Building control regulations approval
- Vetted and approved by Kent County Council, Trading Standards Officers and Local Authority Building Control Partners
- We're there for you all the way through the project, for help and advice
- We can help you select a builder